Xtox seeks to maximise the health of Australians by minimising the toxicity of their environment.
We evaluate the health or toxicity of an indoor environment with a three-pronged approach;
- Chemical Analysis of Environment
- Biological/Pest & Mould Analysis
- Electromagnetic Radiation Analysis
Think of us as diagnosticians of the environment!
Please make a selection from the menu items for further information.
- Submenus of “About Xtox” tell more about Xtox and our methodologies of assessment.
- “Xtox Environmental Assessments” submenus talk more about how we can be of use to specific people or groups.
According to the US EPA indoor air may be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside. And we tend to spend around 90% of our time in indoor/enclosed spaces. Unhealthy volatile organic compounds that permeate our modern environment have been linked to serious disorders such as Alzheimers, autoimmune disorders and even cancer.
We may be using essential oils, and focussed on healthy food, water and exercise… but what unseen hazards are you being exposed still to?
Xtox provides a window into this world of hidden harms.